The device Huawei MediaPad M5 has already spotted in Bluetooth certification documents and revealed its model numbers as SHT-W09 and SHT-AL09 along its specifications. Now the tablet spotted on GeekBench with leaked specifications.
According to the GeekBench listing, the device Huawei MediaPad M5 with model number SHT-AL09 will come with 4GB RAM and octa-core processor clocked at 1.84 GHz and will run on Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
It will come with 8.4-inch 2560 x 1600 pixel display. It will be powered by Kirin 960 SoC with octa-core processor and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and also will include Bluetooth 4.2. The cost as well its availability is not confirmed.
It will be the successor of the MediaPad M3 that was announced in September, 2016. The device MediaPad M3 sports 8.4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display, it is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 950 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1. The device includes a fingerprint sensor on the home button just below the display.
The detailed specifications of Huawei MediaPad M3:-
- 4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display with 400nits brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- 8MP fixed focus rear camera
- 8MP front-facing Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm
- Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5100mAh battery.
Proceed with us for more information.