A latest device Huawei MediaPad M5 spotted in Bluetooth certification documents and revealed its model numbers as SHT-W09 and SHT-AL09. It will come with 8.4-inch 2560 x 1600 pixel display. It will be powered by Kirin 960 SoC with octa-core processor and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and also will include Bluetooth 4.2. The cost as well its availability is not confirmed.
It will be the successor of the MediaPad M3 that was announced in September, 2016. The device sports 8.4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display, it is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 950 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1. The device includes a fingerprint sensor on the home button just below the display.
Look on the detailed specifications of Huawei MediaPad M3:-
- 4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display with 400nits brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- 8MP fixed focus rear camera
- 8MP front-facing Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm
- Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5100mAh battery.
Proceed with us for more information.