The smartwatch manufacturer Timex launched its latest TIMEX IQ+ Move analog smartwatch for Indian men at Rs. 9995. It is the successor of the Metropolitan+ that was launched in India last year. It comes with lots of features including activity tracking, and can track all day activity such as steps, distance, calories and sleep. The smartwatch is based on Bluetooth technology which helps to connect with Android and iOS phones through Timex Connected app. The users have no need to charge it as it comes with traditional watch battery.
Detailed specifications of the TIMEX IQ+ Move analog watch:-
- Analog watch style
- All day activity tracking – Distance, Steps, Calories, Sleep
- Bluetooth technology syncs to the Timex Connected app (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Check your progress to goal in the app or with a quick glance at the sub-dial on the watch face
- Sleep Metrics measure periods of deep and light sleep, as well as time awake, sleep efficiency percentage and average length of sleep
- Interchangeable straps for effortless customization with additional strap options
- Time and Date adjustments are handled from the app
- 50 meters water resistant
- TIMEX’s signature INDIGLO night-light functionality
- Equipped with a traditional watch battery that lasts up to 1 year, so there is no charging required
The users can get TIMEX IQ+ Move in Silver Tone Case, White Dial with Gold Tone Accents and Brown Leather Strap while the other version comes with a Gray Silicone Strap and a Gray Finish Case, Black Dial with Blue Accents. There is facility to remove the strap via a quick-release system. It is available at various TIMEX World Stores.
Go ahead with us for more information.