Sony announced its latest device Sony Xperia XZs, which is the successor of Sony Xperia XZ that was announced in September, 2016.
The device Sony Xperia XZs sports 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display, X-Reality, Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, sRGB 138%. It comes with 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB (Dual SIM) internal memory, and expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card. It is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has Dual –SIM functionality and has Water Resistant (IP65/IP68) body. It has the dimension of 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm and weighs 161 grams. It has a Fingerprint sensor.
It has 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive and Laser autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video and also includes a 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording .
Connectivity wise, it has 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C and also has DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling feature.
It is powered by 2900mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology.
The users can get the device Sony Xperia XZs in Ice Blue, Warm Silver and Black colors and the company will make it available from the first week of April 2017. The cost of the device is still unconfirmed.
You can remind it’s predecessor Sony Xperia XZ sports a display of 5.2” with the resolutions of 1080pixels, 3GBRAM. It is powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a fingerprint sensor on the power button. The device comes with water resistant body with IP65/IP68 ratings and also has a dedicated camera shutter button. It comes with a 23-megapixel rear camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus that lets the users to choose their targeted subject and then predicts its motion, so that they can capture the action in perfect focus, free from blur and also has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with 22mm wide-angle lens. It comes with dual –SIM version which has a hybrid Dual SIM slot.
Have a look on full detailed Sony Xperia XZ specifications:-
- 2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, Laser AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Proceed with us for more information.