Recently, Samsung had sent out invites for the launching of its successor Samsung Gear S3 classic and Gear S3 frontier smartwatches in India on 10th January, 2017.Now the company finally launched both the models in India at it fixed schedule , as it had mentioned earlier. Both the smartwatches have already announced at IFA 2016 in September. The smartwatches come with IP68 certification, which makes them a water resistance body.
- 3-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED Always On display, 278ppi
- 1GHz Dual-Core processor
- 768MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Tizen based wearable platform 2.3.2
- Built-in speaker
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- IP68 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- 3G/4G LTE (Gear S3 frontier), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, MST, A-GPS/Glonass
- Dimensions of classic: 46 x 49 x 12.9; Weight: 57g (without band)
- Dimensions of frontier : 46 x 49 x 12.9; Weight: 62g (without band)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- 380mAh Li-ion battery with wireless charging (WPC Inductive), up to 4 days of battery life
The users will get each one of smartwatches Samsung Gear S3 classic and Gear S3 frontier at Rs. 28500 and the company will start the sale in India from 18th January, 2017.
Go ahead with us for more information.