Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch was announced in September, 2015. Now the company sent out invites for the launching of its successor Samsung Gear S3 classic and Gear S3 frontier smartwatches in India on 10th January, 2017. Both the smartwatches will come with IP68 ratings. Both the smartwatches already announced at the IFA 2016 September last year.
Samsung Gear S3 classic and Samsung Gear S3 frontier Specifications:-
- 3-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED Always On display, 278ppi
- 1GHz Dual-Core processor
- 768MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Tizen based wearable platform 2.3.2
- Built-in speaker
- IP68 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- 3G/4G LTE (Gear S3 frontier), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, MST, A-GPS/Glonass
- Dimensions of classic: 46 x 49 x 12.9; Weight: 57g (without band)
- Dimensions of frontier : 46 x 49 x 12.9; Weight: 62g (without band)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- 380mAh Li-ion battery with wireless charging (WPC Inductive), up to 4 days of battery life
Proceed with us for more information.