In the last month, the device vivo X9 announced in China. Now there is expectation that the company vivo will make it available for the global users. A latest vivo smartphone showed its presence on the website of Indonesia’s certification agency, but it didn’t reveal it’s name, but the leaked specifications are similar to vivo X9, so it may be vivo X9.
Since, we have no information related to its cost and availability in Indonesia or other markets.
The device vivo X9 comes with following specifications:-
- Full HD Super AMOLED display of 5.5” with the resolutions of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor and f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.6x74x6.99mm; Weight: 154g
- 5mm audio jack, AKM4376 DAC
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3050mAh battery with fast charging
The device is still available in China at RMB 2,798 (around $405).
Proceed with us for more information.