Just after launching of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, the users can now know How to register fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt in few steps.
For better fingerprint recognition
When you scan your fingerprints on the device, be aware of the following conditions that may affect the feature’s performance:
- The Home key contains a fingerprint recognition sensor. Ensure that the Home key is not scratched or damaged by metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces.
- The screen protector supplied with the device may cause the fingerprint recognition sensor to malfunction. Remove the screen protector to improve fingerprint sensitivity.
- Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.
- The device may not recognise fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.
- The device may not recognise fingerprints from small or thin fingers
- If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize your fingerprints.
- Make sure to cover the entire Home key with your finger.
- To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.
- In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the device. Avoid using this feature in dry environments or before using the feature, discharge static electricity by touching a metal object.
- On the Settings screen, tap Lock screen and security →Fingerprints
- Unlock the screen using the preset screen lock method.
If you have not set a screen lock method, create one.
- Place your finger on the Home key.
- After the device detects your finger, lift it up and place it on the Home key again.
Repeat this action by moving your finger upwards or downwards until the fingerprint is registered.
When a fingerprint lock pop-up window appears, tap ENABLE to use your fingerprint to unlock the screen.
Proceed with us for more information.