Since a long time rumors and leaks are coming continuously regarding the upcoming Motorola Moto M and now another leak hits the web today which consists of a collection of official-looking banners in which we can see clearly the new Moto M and its body made up of metal. The banner also reveals that the smartphone is going to launch on 8th November.
Moto M rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
It will come with fingerprint reader in the rear side and have a Dolby Atmos audio support and also a water repellent nano coating, like many other Moto phones.
It is already confirmed through past leaks that the Moto M will be unveiled along with the Lenovo P2 on November 8 in Gold and Silver. It’s price will be in the CNY 1999 ball park on its home Chinese market, which roughly translates to $300.
For more info stay with us…