Recently official looking banners revealed that the smartphone Motorola Moto M will be launched on 8th November.
After months of rumors, finally the Moto M has materialized on Lenovo’s website in China. The price of the phone is RMB 1999, which is about $295.
The Moto M comes with a water-resistant design with a metal body and a new design language. The phone has rounded corners and narrower edges, and the fingerprint sensor has been moved to the back below the camera sensor.
Moto M specifications: –
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
For more info stay with us…