Recently ZTE Axon 7 Mini surfaced on the web and revealed some of the specifications. Now the smartphone manufacturer ZTE announced the device Axon 7 Mini at the IFA 2016. It is the smaller version of ZTE Axon 7, which was launched on May, 2016.
The device ZTE Axon 7 Mini comes with unibody metal design, hybrid dual SIM support and also has dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Atmos and AKM4962 audio chip for better audio experience for the users.
Have a look on the detailed specifications of the device ZTE Axon 7 Mini:-
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, OIS, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- AKM4962, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 71 x 7.8mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 2705mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The users can get the device ZTE Axon 7 mini in Ion Gold and Platinum Grey at the cost of 299 Euros (US$ 334 / Rs. 22370 approx.). The device will be available for the global users of U.S., Russia, Germany, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia, India and Saudi Arabia in coming days.
Continue with us for more information.