Sony announced its latest flagship device Sony Xperia XZ at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. The device sports a display of 5.2” with the resolutions of 1080pixels, 3GBRAM. It is powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a fingerprint sensor on the power button. The device comes with water resistant body with IP65/IP68 ratings and also has a dedicated camera shutter button. It comes with a 23-megapixel rear camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus that lets the users to choose their targeted subject and then predicts its motion, so that they can capture the action in perfect focus, free from blur and also has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with 22mm wide-angle lens.
Have a look on detailed specifications of Sony Xperia XZ:-
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB (Dual SIM) internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
The users can get the device Sony Xperia XZ in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum colors and it will be available world-wide in single and dual-version from October 2016.The cost of the device Sony Xperia XZ hasn’t confirmed yet.
Proceed with us for more information.