Recently ,a rumor surfaced on the web that the device Sony Xperia X Compact will be announced in late September, 2016. But Sony finally announced the device Sony Xperia X Compact along with Sony Xperia XZ.
The device Sony Xperia X Compact sports 4.6” HD screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory. It is powered by by a hexa-core Snapdragon 650 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a fingerprint sensor on the power button.
The camera section of the device Sony Xperia X Compact includes a rear camera of 23MP with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus that lets the users to choose the subject and then predicts its motion, so that they can capture the action in perfect focus, free from blur and a front-facing camera of 5MP with 22mm wide-angle lens.
Look on the details of the specifications of Sony Xperia X Compact:-
- 4.6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single nano SIM
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1/3.06″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 129 x 65 x 9.5 mm; Weight: 135 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2700 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
The users can get the device in Sony Xperia X Compact in Mist Blue, Universe Black and White colors and the global users will get the device from October, 2016. The cost of the device is still unknown.
Continue with us for more information.