Recently the device Sony Xperia X Compact launched in Netherlands. Now the company has decided to launch the device for the US users on 25th September, 2016. Hence in this regard the pre-order of the device is going on and the users can pre-order it via Amazon at the cost of $450.
Have a look on the details of the specifications of Sony Xperia X Compact:-
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single nano SIM
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilizatio, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1/3.06″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 129 x 65 x 9.5 mm; Weight: 135 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2700 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
The users will get the device in different versions including White, Universe black, and Mist blue.
Proceed with us for more information.