The high-end device Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro already launched in China in March, 2016. Now the company finally launched it for Indian users at the cost of Rs 32490.
The device Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro(SM-A9100) with metallic frame and glass back sports a Super AMOLED display of 6.0” with the resolution of 1080pixels, 4GB of RAM, internal storage capacity of 32GB, which can be further expanded upto 256GB via micro SD card slot. It has a 16MP rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS) and front-facing camera of 8MP . It is powered by a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging that can charge the battery from 0 to 100% in 160 minutes, and up to 32% in just 30 minutes.
Have a look on detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro:-
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.7 x 80.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 210g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with Fast Charging
The users can get the device Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro comes in Gold, Black and White versions it will be available from 26th September, 2016.
Go ahead with us for more information.