Recently, the Motorola’s India subsidiary on Twitter revealed that the device will be launched on 6th September, 2016. Now the smartphone manufacturer finally launched the device Moto G4 Play at its mentioned schedule and increased one more member in it’s ‘G series’ for Indian users.
The device Motorola Moto G4 Play sports a HD display of 5.0” with the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, it is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It is powered by a 2800mAh battery with support for fast charging. It also contains 10W Rapid Charger , which offers 5 hours usage with 15 minutes of charge.
Detailed specifications of the device Motorola Moto G4 Play:-
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
The users can get the device Moto G4 Play in Black and White colors at the cost of Rs. 8,999 and the sale of the device is going on from today via Amazon.in.
The company also offers the mentioned package till 13th September 2016 that includes:
- Get INR 15,000 Yatra e-cash from Yatra.com
- Get INR 300 cashback on Moto Pulse 2 headphone
- Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of INR.500
- Buy Moto G Play on Amazon App and stand a chance to get 100% cashback.
Go ahead with us for more information.