Meizu announced its latest phablet Meizu M3 Max at an event in China. The device Meizu M3 Max with unibody metal design sports 6.0” IPS display of 1080pixels. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme UI.
It also comes with mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor which unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds and for secured payments through Alipay and WeChat. It is powered by 4100mAh battery with support for mCharge fast charging that can charge up to 45% in just 30 minutes using 12V / 2A (24W) charger.
Look on Meizu M3 Max specifications:-
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 81.6 x 7.94 mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
The users can get the device Meizu M3 Max in Champagne Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold colors at the cost of 1699 Yuan (US$ 254 / Rs. 16,910 approx.). The pre-order of the device is going on in China and the pre-sale of the device will be started from 12th September, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.