The high-end device LG V20 finally announced at an event in San Francisco .It is the successor of the LG V10 that was announced in Korea in October, 2015.The device is made up of aluminum body namely AL6013 metal, same as used in aircraft with Silicone Polycarbonate (Si-PC), which protect it from damage due to fall of up to 1.2 metres.
The device LG V20 sports Quad HD Quantum display of 5.7”. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with LG UX 5.0+. It is the first device which comes with Google’s In Apps that helps users find content from built-in apps including contacts, emails, text messages and photos and user-installed apps.
The camera section of the device includes a rear camera of 16MPwith dual-tone LED flash, 75-degree lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and Hybrid Auto Focus (HAF) integrating three AF mechanisms – Laser Detection AF, Phase Detection AF (PDAF) and Contrast AF – for both videos and photos and front-facing camera of 5MP with a 120-degree wide-angle lens.
The device comes with Hi-Fi Video Recording and uses Low Cut Filter (LCF) that removes unwanted background noise and Limiter (LMT) that sets recording distance. It also captures audio using 24-bit / 48 kHz Linear Pulse Code Modulation (LPCM). It has 32-bit Hi-Fi ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC for a clearer sound by minimizing distortion and ambient noise by up to 50%. It supports lossless music formats including FLAC, DSD, AIFF and ALAC.
Have a look on detailed specifications of LG V20:-
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display at 513 ppi
- 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera with OIS 2.0, F1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 75-degree lens and 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions – 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm; Weight: 173g
- Fingerprint sensor
- ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, High AOP Mic
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The users can get the device LG V20 in Titan, Silver and Pink colors and it will be available in Korea from this month. The cost of the device hasn’t confirmed by the company yet.
Proceed with us for more information.