Recently, the specifications and the images of the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus with 10.1” screen revealed on the web. Now the company finally announced the tablet at IFA, 2016 at Berlin. The tablet sports a 10.1” WQXGA splash-proof (IP51) display. It is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC chipset and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a unique convertible design along with Hang mode, as found in other Yoga tablets.
The detailed specifications of the tablet Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus as follows:-
- 1-inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) IPS display with 299ppi
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (xA72 1.8GHz + 4xA53 1.4GHz) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single SIM (optional)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP fixed focus front camera
- 4 Front-facing JBL Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 247x179x4.68mm; Weight: 637 grams (WiFi), 644 (LTE)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac(2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 9300mAh battery with up to 18 hours of usage time, fast charging
The users can get the tablet Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus in Puma Black Finish and Gunmetal Grey colors at the cost of 299 Euros (US$ 333 / Rs. 22,330 approx.). It company make it available in November 2016.
Go ahead with us for more information.