Lenovo announced a couple of devices Lenovo Vibe P2 and Lenovo A Plus at the IFA, 2016 in Berlin. Since the device Lenovo Vibe P2 spotted on TENAA earlier of this month. The device Lenovo Vibe P2, the successor of the Lenovo Vibe P1 launched in October, 2015.
The device Lenovo Vibe P2 has metallic body and sports a Full HD AMOLED display of 5.5” with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, it is powered by a Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It has a fingerprint sensor on its front.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 5110mAh battery with fast charging
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 133x66x9.9mm; Weight: 146g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh removable battery
There is expectation that the users will get Lenovo P2 at 249 Euros (US$ 277 / Rs. 18,490 approx.) in November and the Lenovo A Plus will cost 69 Euros (US$ 77 / Rs. 5,120 approx.).
Proceed with us for more information.