Last month, the Indian smartphone manufacturer Intex launched Intex Aqua Power HD 4G at Rs. 8,363. Now the company launched Intex Aqua S7. The device comes with a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 69% screen-to-body ratio; it is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for VoLTE. It supports a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Have a look on specifications of the device Intex Aqua S7:-
- 0” (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection
- 3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.5×72.5×8.7mm; Weight: 150g
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
The users can get the device Intex Aqua S7 in Rose Gold, Dark Blue and Champagne at the cost of Rs. 9,499.
Proceed with us for more information.