Huawei announced its latest MediaPad tablet at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. The device sports 8.4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display, it is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 950 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1. The device includes a fingerprint sensor on the home button just below the display.
Look on the detailed specifications of Huawei MediaPad M3:-
- 4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display with 400nits brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- 8MP fixed focus rear camera
- 8MP front-facing Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm
- Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5100mAh battery
The users can get the device Huawei MediaPad M3 in Gold and Silver colors. The cost for the 32GB WiFi model will be 349 Euros (US$ 388 / Rs. 26050 approx.). The 32GB model will be available at 399 Euros (US$ 444 / Rs. 29,780 approx.) and the users can get 64GB LTE models at 449 Euros (US$ 500 / Rs. 33,510 approx.).
The company will make it available in several European countries, including UK, as well as in parts of Asia and the Middle East from 26th September, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.