The US smartphone manufacturer BLU launched the latest device BLU Life One X2 with full metal unibody design. It is the successor of BLU Life One X, which was launched last year.
The device comes with full metal unibody design and sports IPS Curved Glass display of 5.2” with the resolution of 1080pixels. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a fingerprint sensor attached with its home button.
Have a look on details on BLU Life One X2 specifications:-
- Full HD IPS 5.2-inch curved glass display of resolutions of 1920 x 1080 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 4 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Dimensions: 148 x72.4 x 9.5mm; Weight: 166g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The users can get the device BLU Life One X2 in Gun-Metal Grey and Rose Gold. The 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version costs $149.99 (Rs. 10,010 approx. while the cost of the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is $199.99 (Rs. 13,350 approx.). It is available through pre-order via Amazon and the shipment will be started from 7th October, 2016.
Go ahead with us for more information.