We are giving the tips for How to increase the battery life of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which will be beneficial for the users.
Your device provides various options that help you conserve battery power.
- Optimize the device using the Smart manager.
- When you are not using the device, switch to sleep mode by pressing the Power key.
- Activate power saving mode.
- Close unnecessary apps.
- Deactivate the Bluetooth feature when not in use.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi feature when not in use.
- Deactivate auto-syncing of apps that need to be synced, such as emails.
- Decrease the backlight time.
- Decrease the screen brightness.
If the users will follow the given instructions than they will definitely reduce the battery consumption.