The one of the latest and the world’s first smartphone with water proof body along with an integrated thermal camera CAT S60 will be revealed in the upcoming event MWC, 2016.
It’s embedded thermal camera from FLIR supports the users with its different notable features including detecting heat loss around windows and doors; spotting moisture and missing insulation; identifying over-heating electrical appliances and circuitry; and seeing in complete darkness.
Its thermal camera visualizes heat that is invisible to the naked eye, highlighting temperature contrasts. It can pick up heat and measure surface temperatures from a distance of up to 50 to 100 feet, and see through obscurants such as smoke, enabling a huge range of use cases for building professionals, utility workers, outdoor sports , and emergency first responders to name but a few.
The Cat S60 can live in water depths up to 5 meters for one hour and its camera can be used as an underwater camera.
The features of the CAT S60 as follows:-
- Strengthened Die Cast Frame
- Drop proof to 1.8m, MIL Spec 810G
- Super bright display (typical 540 nits), Gorilla Glass 4
- 7” HD capacitive multi-touch with auto wet finger & glove support
- Optimised battery performance (3800mAh)
- High quality audio experience (>105dB)
- Underwater 13MP main camera with dual flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE
- Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM
- Android™ Marshmallow
- Dedicated FLIR thermal camera app with MSX technology; still image, panorama, and video capture; changeable heat palettes; temperature spot meter; and min, max, and average temperature data
The users will get CAT S60 at the cost of $600/€650 and the cost of a Flir One (a smartphone add-on thermal camera) will be $250.
Proceed with us for more information.