Today for the first time an image of the LG G5 along with the specification sheet leaked over the web.
Specifications wise: –
- LG G5 will feature a 5.3-inch display. However on the other hand other leaks suggested a 5.5-inch or 5.6-inch screen.
- The handset will be powered by a Snapdragon 820 chipset.
- The device will feature a full metal body which we can clearly see in the image as Aluminum is visible through the holes in the prototype casing.
- It is also claimed that the device will have a fix battery and it’s got rounded corners.
- The device will be equipped with a SIM + microSD slot and 3GB of RAM.
- We can also see the image there is a dual camera setup, described as two 16MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera for taking selfies with laser autofocus module and possibly a color spectrum sensor.
- It is also described that the device will feature a heart rate sensor, a fingerprint reader, IR blaster on top, a single speaker on the back, a USB-C port and a pressure sensor are mentioned.
- It is noted that LG UI no longer has an app drawer.
For more info stay with us.