Few days ago, the specifications of Samsung Galaxy Mega On leaked on GeekBench. Now at present, the device showed its presence on TENAA.
According to TENAA, the upcoming device Galaxy Mega On with model number SM-G6000 will sport a display of 5.5”with the resolution of 720 x 1280pixels, RAM of 1GB, internal storage capacity of 8GB and it can be further expanded up to128GB via microSD slot. The thickness of the device will have 8.2mm and weight of 172g.
It will be powered by a quad-core processor of 1.2 GHz and runs on Android 5.1.1.
The camera section of the device will include a rear camera of 13MP and front-facing camera of 5MP.
The date of its launching and cost is not confirmed, but it showed its presence in a couple of Benchmark so we expect that it will come soon.
Samsung Galaxy Mega On specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 151.8×77.5×8.2mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Continue with us for more information.